IRS Tax Extension
State Tax Extension
Individual Tax Extension
Business Tax Extension
File IRS Tax Extension Online 2016
If you can’t complete your 2015 Fderal Tax Return by the April 15, 2015 deadline, you can buy yourself more time. Just file an extension to push the deadline back six months to October 15, 2016 and avoid IRS late-filing penalties. Don”t Worry, Keep Smiling. File our free tax extension and get more 6 moths to prepare your taxes either state or federal. Tax Extension 2016 online offers you free state tax extension and filing federal tax extension as well. Tax Extension is easiest way to beat tax deadline of IRS taxes.
Sometimes as taxpayers are paying and preparing their income taxes online. They need to file an extension because they have already missed due date. Occasionally it happens because have a economic condition where they may not be capable to pay on time, sometimes if you are like me you may have lost your job due to economic problems, so you want to save your money to pay off other bills as well such as the utility. If you need to file for a income tax extension, you should file for a free online income tax extension. It is much simple than filing in the old fashioned process and you won’t suffer the penalty of paying your taxes not on time. So in hard times, the best thing to do if you are concerned about your filing taxes and still having money to pay the other bills is to file for a tax extension so that way, no penalty come such as fines and you can do it online so that method you save time and more money.
Please remember that the federal income tax extension 2016 you are asking for to file your return is not the state income tax extension 2016 time for paying your tax liability. You are just getting the six month extra period so that you can easily file your tax return before the due date which is October 15. IRS provides two types of extension forms first one is federal and second is state income tax extension forms; and also known as Personal Income tax Extension Form 4868 and Business tax Extension Form 7004. You may think that it will be difficult to file such forms because you are not accustomed to doing it and also you have to maintain accuracy while filing it. But you can choose to federal and state e-file tax extension online because it is easy and fast.
- Apply Online 80%
- File Tax Extension Forms 95%
- Extend Tax Deadline 100%
State Tax Extension Online
We are the leader in tax extensions because:
- We are the most experienced authority in this field armed with highly reputed and experienced tax experts at our side
- US taxations are with complex tax code and tax jargon and we know the way out, so you don’t have to. We make filing for a tax extension so easy that you can finish your electronically tax extension application within a few minutes using our reliable software
- You’ll get a confirmation email with the status of your tax extension within shortest span since our approval rate is highest because we work directly with the IRS to make sure you get approved.
- We’re an authorized IRS e-File provider based in the United States and accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) where is high standards to follow to be accredited. That’s why we are more trust worthy than others
- We are following high standards to protect your personal and tax information using the latest in privacy and highest level of security technologies that are nightmare for others. We have Intensive, daily security scans to ensure your information’s safety.
- We’re bestowed with A+ rating with the most well-known business rating service in US.
- If you intend to owe the IRS money, you can use our state-of-art technology to make your tax payment through us using direct debit from your checking or savings account.
- Best customer support is our motto so you can contact us via email, phone or even live chat on our website with real tax experts on the other end. Full support for foreign addresses. We’re intended to decrease the stress out of doing taxes, not add to them.
- We are offering both personal & business extensions.
- If you have a tint of distrust for us you can read our testimonials in which our previous clients have expressed their experienced with us
Filing Tax Extension
Tax extensions do indeed give you extra time – 6 months – to be correct. Many US taxpayers decide to file an income tax extension because they know they will not be capable to suitably prepare their return before the deadline.
You will not be fined, cited, or punished for filing a income tax extension. The IRS offer the open this additional inch in hopes that they will be more likely to get their money with less paperwork to worry about.
Full Process Of Filing Tax Extension
Here’s how to extend your IRS income tax deadline using our exceptional services to electronically file Form 4868 or 7004, which extends the tax return filing deadline to October 15 2016
- Provide the personal & taxation related data the IRS requires for you to file a tax extension like your name, address, social security number, and the same information for your spouse if you are married and filing jointly. W-2’s, 1099s, prior year tax returns, etc.
- Estimations if you are going to get a tax refund, or expect to owe a tax balance and you can do this using our easy tax calculator to estimate your situation. Or, like others who are simply assume a similar tax situation to last year.
- If you owe, and want to make a tax payment to avoid late payment penalties and potential IRS interest we can help you make that payment directly to the IRS via Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFT) from your bank– that’s depending on you.
- Once you submit your tax extension with us, we will electronically send your form 4868 or 7004 to the IRS for approval.
- You have nothing to worry about your data, and our transmission to the IRS since we are an authorized IRS e-file provider which means, you are absolutely safe with us
- Your application your tax extension should be approved as almost all rejections are caused by a name and social security number not matching IRS records mostly due to misspellings, typos, change of name, etc. As far as you submit your information accurately and on time there is no reason to disapprove that.
- Moreover, our system will prevent you making common mistakes during e-file with us like you miss a blank or radio button or check box at that time system is highlighting the empty field and don’t let you go ahead
In case of IRS tax extension rejection
There are very few chances that your tax extension is rejected, don’t worry we’ll inform you through e-mail or other means of contacts you prefer with detailed instructions to fix any errors and let you resubmit your tax extension at no additional fee.